- 5th July 2019
1:15 pm - 4:30 pm
Are you a UHL Consultant? Do you clinically supervise GP trainees?
Do you feel that you could do this better?
This half day training session to UHL consultants only who directly or indirectly supervise GP trainees. The session will focus on:
- How does GP training work?
- Where do our GP trainees come from?
- A quick look at the GP ePortfolio
- GP Work Place Based Assessments (WPBA): Minimum requirements, mini-CEX, Case Based Discussion (CBD), Clinical Supervisors Report (CSR), Clinical Examination & Procedural Skills (CEPS), Multi Source Feedback (MSF)
- GP Competencies & Curriculum
- Learning outcomes for specialties
GP CS Training Day 5/7/19
Clinical Education Centre, Glenfield Hospital, Groby Road, Leicester, LE3 9QP, United Kingdom