- 21st May 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Event Phone: 0116 258 4917
CUSIC is accredited by the Intensive Care Society and provides a structured training pathway for training in lung, abdominal and vascular point of care ultrasound.
- Introduction to ultrasound and knobology
- Lung ultrasound – consolidation, pneumothorax and effusion
- Abdominal ultrasound – ‘fast scan’ approach, ascites, bladder and aorta
- Vascular ultrasound – DVT assessment using 2 point compression
- CUSIC accreditation – all you need to know
- 3 x hands-on scanning workshops using both LIVE models and Bodyworks EVE simulator
6 CPD points approved from RCoA
We're sorry, but ticket sales have been closed at this time. Please check back again later.