- Cardiac Advanced Life Support (CALS) Course
7th September 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Event Phone: 0116 258 8094
- Empower all practitioners to act with confidence when dealing with emergency resternotomy using the EACTS CALS protocol
- Promote teamwork and good communication using the 6-key roles guidance
- Manage the deteriorating patient using the 5 – point plan
- Demonstrate successful CALS re-sternotomy in 5 minutes.
- Introduction to the EACTS CALS protocol
- Simulation sessions using a resternotomy manikin
- Cardiothoracic Emergencies and Management
- Human Factors in Cardiac Surgery
- Chest Re-opening
- Internal Defibrillation and ‘Scrubbing Up’
- Emergency Airway Management
- Pacing Troubleshooting and IABP Management
- CXR and TOE Interpretation
|Doctors / Advanced Practitioners (Non-UHL Staff)||£200.00 (GBP)||Sold Out|
|Nurses / ODPs (Non-UHL Staff)||£150.00 (GBP)||Sold Out|
|Doctors / Advanced Practitioners (UHL Staff)||£175.00 (GBP)||Sold Out|
|Nurses / ODPs (UHL Staff)||£125.00 (GBP)||Sold Out|
"Cardiac Advanced Life Support (CALS) Course" is currently sold out.
Please check back again later, as spots may become available.
Clinical Education Centre, Glenfield Hospital, Groby Road, Leicester, LE3 9QP, United Kingdom